Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Gor Terror!

Football in Kenya has become a phenomena that girls... or rather ladies in Kenya are just not interested in.... Let me put it this way, we are interested in the game, i ONCE  watched a football game that I have to admit I really, honestly did enjoy the game. This was when I was in high school and I think I even told myself that I would be watching football...

And then came the horror stories...

"When you go for a game they will rob you of all you have."

"Aki the guys at those games are ruthless, they will knock you down and I can assure you, chivalry is dead in Kenya, i swear!"

"Even before the game is over Gor fans go crazy and loot the place, si I was scared. And they won!"

After hearing all this, i was so scared to the point where I did not ever plan to go for any football game played in Kenya, EVER!

Pushed me away from football completely, to the point that i became a die hard fun of Rugby, and those shorts! Ayayaiii! So unless football fans step up and stop acting like uncouth brute, the LADIES of Kenya will stick to Rugby and other SAFE board games, I.e cheese, scrabble and so on...

Nekh.

No comments:

Post a Comment