Saturday, April 13, 2013

Lonnng Day!

Hey, every bone in my body hurts. It has been a long day. I spent today helping my friend's family with a get together. It was okay until we decided to put a lot of water in a chapati mixture n ended up cooking at least 500 chapatis![It took 7hrs] I have never wanted to die so much as i did today. So i have spent my whole day in-front of a 'jiko' roasting with my chapatis at temperatures only an inferno can relate to. Word, I don't think i need to shave for some time... the hair on my body i swear burnt off. And, to make matters , not worse but more tricky, i have just arrived home, taken a well earned shower, plaster my beautiful *** on ma bed to blog... and the light just went out. I really wanted to watch a movie! [old laptop... weak battery... long story] guess I will go to sleep now, its what 7pm... is midnight somewhere... aya yai! I need a drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment