Sunday, May 19, 2013

Shallow minds.

Hey ya'll,
Its been a while, am great. I have been up and about... seen things, heard things... done things, needless to say, its been a WHILE.

i needed to share this, so this weekend i attended a friends birthday party and this conversation happened at some point in the night between my sister and a certain unmentionable, lets call her B1 i.e BITCH NO 1,

(B1 is playing rock music off her phone when sister approaches her.)
Sister:        Hey, do you have some metal.
B1:           You listen to metal?!
Sister:       Yeah. Why?
B1:           So which cult are you in?!
Sister:       None!
B1:           It's only a matter of time, don't talk to me!

I was amazed by how shallow this girl was just because my sister listens to metal, she is in cult?! Wow, and the girl is a university graduate, to think education and experiencing diverse cultures through the education systems is suppose to enlighten folk.

I was pissed, but now, i feel that she is just shallow, that is why i will gladly call her a shallow bitch with an attitude from hell to say the least.

Nekh out.


No comments:

Post a Comment