Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Friends.

Lets talk friends, a friend of mine once told me that true friends are the ones who are always there even when you do not want them to, they take your stuff without borrowing, they feel at home in your place more than they do, get really angry for you (extremely angry!) they always find a way to piss you off... but believe you me, you always come back, and they always come back, cuz at the end of the day you love them, and they you.

Ask yourself, if you ever killed some1, and had to bury the body (God forbid!), who would you call. The person you think about is probably your closest friend, cuz lets admit that that's a whole load of skeleton! And if you are willing to share the skeleton with a person, then surely you trust them, you can call them, 'my person'.

Find your true pals, do not trust a wolf in sheep skin. I came to learn that water can be thicker than blood, if you know what i mean.

Nekh.

1 comment:

  1. You know you're a close friend when I don't feel the need to clean my space when you are coming over.

    ReplyDelete