Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Chilly weather should not be in Africa!

I've got to say this Africa should not have chilly weather. We are seriously not built for this. I could swear the blood in my veins is iced up, i am moving real slow! I blame global warming.

As the cold chips through my bones, I take this opportunity to say... not whine, but respectfully say damn its cold! A hot cup of cocoa, as most would say takes the cold chill away, again, I respectfully disagree, a nice full body cuddle with the one you claim to share a heart among other thing with would work wonders at this moment... so all the jobless coach potatoes out there, cuddle up under a blankie, put a movie on, enjoy each others warm company... just don't let it get too hot if you know what i mean...

Personally, I will get underneath a blankie and think about a warm cuddle. If you are at work trying to built this here nation... happy thoughts. Don't worry i have just the idea in mind. Some mild office flirtation with your colleagues will help... just know the limits of the flirt.

Nekh.

No comments:

Post a Comment