Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Insomnia.



I  woke up at 2am this morning, maybe it was the mean hunger pan renting my stomach or just the mere thought that I was suppose to be doing something else rather than sleep, but damned as hell, there was  no way that I was getting an eye shut. So I went and made a meal… poor-man’s-spaghetti. That I would say is when you fry some onion, tomato, chili and spaghetti up cuz you have nothing else to accompany the meal with… I have to say being broke at almost all times is slowly getting to me.
I read the books with the kids with trust funds and wish that I had one, don’t get me wrong, I would invest the shit out of that money but at the end of the day, I would not have a carb-fest as a meal. Feel me. So as unemployment takes me on a roller-coaster of utter boredom, ingenious idea formation processes inferno terrible thoughts on life, sheer joy, hopelessness, dedication to the art of coach-potatoing, eye damage, and utter self-loathing. I will seize it with pride and hustle on, for I feel that this is my year. 2013…. I make you my bitch! (Even if the year is half gone!)

No comments:

Post a Comment